BurgeraX: Instincts [House] BurgeraX: Instincts [House]

my ears are bleeding xd

BurgeraX responds:

lM A O WHY ARE U HERE

Zyzyx - Lost it All Zyzyx - Lost it All

Such a nice and unique chord progression! Great atmosphere, cool melodies, neat vocals, perfect! That drop O.o those chords must have a lot of layers :D that pluck before the chord, uh, its too weak, you can add more layers to it like a detuned one with unison or something like that. Amazing work ;3

Marshmello - Alone ~ JK Remix Marshmello - Alone ~ JK Remix

This is more like a remake imo, i mean, this is really hice but pls fix that sidechain! The vocals sounded terrible with it

JordanKyser responds:

When I sidechained the vocals, they started clipping, so yeah I agree that they are a bit out of sorts. :/

Ivory Dance Ivory Dance

k a w a i i a f

8-bitheroes responds:

Thanks buddy!

Frog Metropolis Frog Metropolis

Amazing track man! :D this is your best work so far imo

octopus58 responds:

Thanks :)

Ratxa 2 Ratxa 2

Ok I prefer this one, this is kinda repetitive too but your keep it interesting adding more stuff, you have to work on that transition in the 1:51, it was abrupt, you should add reverse cymbals with reverb or something like that to make it better. I also loved the soutdoors designacio on that bass! Is very gritty and bassy xdxd, but again, the mixing is not that good, you can ask me any doubt you have about mixing or production in Discord :D

TheFantasticZ responds:

Yeah I always have trouble on mixing xD

Thanks for the feedback :D

Ratxa Ratxa

This is too repetitive, it gets boring after while tbh, you should add more variation like adding chords or arps or a lead that goes with the bass, also the mixing is bad imo, some parts sounded really messy, like in 2:43, this could be a great song, just keep improving and never stop creating ;)

TheFantasticZ responds:

thanks for the feedback :D

Breakthrough (Original Mix) Breakthrough (Original Mix)

Dude, this is amazing! Nice vocals! Loving the complexity of that drop! That panning in the hihats was neat.
The part right before the buildup was just weird, otherwise Is pretty well ;)

Can I ask you where are the vocals from?

KaixoMusic responds:

Thanks!! Vocals are from freevocals.com

Viscerality - Elusive Viscerality - Elusive

Dude, this is dope af!! Pure gold :0 Favorited <3
The chord progression is really interesting, those effects at the start were very cool! The mixing is really solid, it would be great if you added a melody in some parts, tbh i think the only problem i have with this song is that it doesn't have a melody.
The drop is very well made, kinda sounds like Buttonmasher by Virtual Riot, but more glitchy; i have tried this style and i can confirm is really hard to arrange those basses like that, i appreciate your effort ;)

That piano in the breakdown was pretty cool, very glitchy, i would added more decay to it, but it's okay. I liked that variation in triplets in the 2nd drop, a little bit generic but i still liked it, and also that effect at the end was neat.

Nothing much more to say about this, it's very well executed. Nice work!

VisceralSounds responds:

Thanks man, appreciate your feedback! :)