Lemons - Malevolence Lemons - Malevolence

You have a solid track over here! but the sidechain isn't strong enough, i think. The intro is really cool, and the arp in the breakdown was very nice too.
Also, the mixing in the drop can be better!

[W in K] Resistance [W in K] Resistance

I really like the concept of this track! But you should add a pad with a sustained note or a pad with the chords, also I loved the build up, the drop it's too repetitive and the preset of the arp have to be more plucked and very fast, the second drop it's kinda boring imo, the beat should be a jersey club style beat and it will be better instantly, the outro needs the pad I mentioned before, the arp is very nice, loved it! Hope this helps you to improve your next tracks ;3

W-in-K responds:

Thanks for the review! I kinda realized it was boring too. Is Jersey club what I had in Dark matters house drop? (Pm or something). Scince I only have serum for now I can't get the Best ARPs or the BEST pads.

Ecstatic Days Ecstatic Days

Nice melody! very catchy, chill and beautiful, it's kinda repetitive, but otherwise is good! :D

octopus58 responds:

Thank you! Yes, unfortunately it is a bit repetitive ^^;
I tried to finish it in time for an anniversary, but next time I will watch out for that kind of thing!

Steampunk Furriest Collab Steampunk Furriest Collab